ATTENTION: Please read ALL information entirely before bidding on this auction. All items are set prior to the auction, but RARE Auction Group reserves the right to make changes, if necessary. This auction does have staggered ending as well as auto-extension. For more information, please continue reading below.
How to Use Online Bidding Service: Once you are registered you will be able to input your bidder number and then place your bid in the box to the right of each item you wish to bid on. There are two boxes. One is your current bid and the other is a maximum bid. Our recommendation is to use the maximum bid box so you won't need to worry about coming back and placing a higher bid if another buyer outbids you. To check the current bid, if you have not closed your browser window, you will need to refresh your page to get the update.
This auction has staggered ending. This means that the auction BEGINS ENDING at 10:07. Item number 1 will close out at 10:07, followed by item number 2 closing at 10:08, item number 3 at 10:09, so forth and so on. If an item receives a bid in the last five (5) minutes of the item being open, it will automatically extend for three (3) minutes to allow the back up bidder or other persons to bid again. This allows for the auction to be as similar to an actual live auction as possible. It also avoids what is called "Sniper" bids - someone waiting until the last second an item is open and bidding a ridiculous maximum bid that no one else has the chance to counter-bid.
This is an online only auction. 10% Buyer's Premium & 6% Kentucky State Sales Tax on all items. Robert Alexander Real Estate & Auction Co. will not pack, ship, pickup, deliver, load or supply equipment. Items must be picked up at the auction site by the purchaser.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All bidders are required at registration to input their credit card, name, address, phone number and email address on our safe, secure server in order to be allowed to bid. Note: Everyone is required to input a credit card to insure all bidders are valid and qualified. This assures every other registered bidder that all have had to meet the same qualifications to be able to bid.
2. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missedĚ bids, any loss of Internet service or your connection. The best way to not have this worry is to put in your maximum bid, and the Bid Assistant will bid for you up to, but not to exceed, your maximum bid.
3. No warranties or guarantees implied.
4. All property is sold As Is and is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item.
5. All accounts will be settled the set date of the auction pick up. Your credit cards WILL be charged for your purchases if you do not come to the auction and pay - this includes buyer's premium and any applicable taxes. MasterCard & Visa accepted.
6. You must have a tax certificate on file to be exempt if a Kentucky resident.
7. All sales are FINAL. We do not accept returns nor allow charge backs. Kentucky laws prevail over this.