|ABSOLUTE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION - FERRY STREET, METROPOLIS|
|Date & Time: ||Auction Begins: Friday, October 9th, 2015 10:07 AM Begins Ending: Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 10:07 AM|
|Location: ||222 Ferry Street|
Preview: Friday, October 9th, 2015 from 9:07 AM to 11:07 AM
Pick-Up: Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 from 4:07 PM to 6:07 PM
||Catalog - CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND BID (69) - PHOTOS ONLY (68) - FRAMED PRINTS (14) - KITCHEN (4) - MISC (2) - OFFICE EQUIPMENT (5) - OFFICE FURNITURE (44)|
|Notes: ||Online bidding begins Friday, October 9th, 2015 at 10:07 AM. Auction begins ending Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 10:07 AM. This auction has staggered ending (see item 10 of "Auction Terms" for more details).|
Pick Up: Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 from 4:07 PM to 6:07 PM at 222 Ferry Street, Metropolis, IL.
ATTENTION: If items are not picked up at the designated date/time, it is subject to a fee of up to $20.00 per item not picked up. We WILL NOT pick up, ship, or deliver any items. We will no longer bring items back to our office for you, unless in the case of extreme conditions. In this instance, the $20 fee is applicable. We ask that you read all terms and conditions BEFORE placing bids on ANY items - if you can not be at the pickup during the designated time, please do not bid.
|Terms: ||This in an online only auction. 10% Buyer's Premium added to final bid. Robert Alexander Real Estate & Auction Co. will not pack, ship, pickup, deliver, load or supply equipment. Items must be picked up at the site by the purchaser. First step is to visit the on-site cashier and pay for your item(s); your credit card will not be charged unless you do not come to pick up on that day. In this instance your credit card will be charged the full amount (item price, 10% buyer's premium, any taxes/fees applicable).|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final bid. Visa, MasterCard, cash or guaranteed funds accepted as payment.
1. All property is sold As Is and it is at the responsibility of the bidder to determine the exact condition.
2. All accounts will be settled the day of the auction. Your credit cards will be charged for the final bid price, buyer's premium, and any taxes/fees applicable if you do not come to the auction pick up & pay. There are no warnings. MasterCard & Visa accepted.
3. All bidders are required at registration to input their credit card, name, address, phone number and email address on our safe, secure server in order to be allowed to bid. Note: Everyone is required to input a credit card to insure all bidders are valid and qualified. This assures every other registered bidder that all have had to meet the same qualifications to be able to bid.
4. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids, any loss of Internet service or your connection. The best way to not have this worry is to put in your maximum bid, and the Bid Assistant will bid for you up to, but not to exceed, your maximum bid.
5. All sales are final. We do not accept returns nor allow charge backs.
6. No warranties or guarantees implied.
7. For any items "skipped" (not picked up/paid for at the designated time/date), RARE Auction Group reserves the right to charge a fee up to $20.00 per cataloged item. There are no warnings.
8. RARE Auction Group will not pick up, ship, load, or deliver ANY items. You, as the purchaser, are responsible for bringing your own boxes, loading equipment, etc.
9. All bids are reviewed at the conclusion of the auction. Final prices and bids will be determined at the conclusion of the auction by the auctioneer. We will notify you by phone/email if you are the successful bidder.
10. This auction uses STAGGERED ENDING. This means that each item will close out individually, one minute at a time. For example, if the auction begins ending at 10:07 AM, then item 1 will begin closing out at 10:07 AM; Item 2 will begin closing out at 10:08 AM; Item 3 at 10:09 AM; So on and so forth. Since we are an auction company, we do our best to make our online auctions as similar to live auctions as we can. We also avoid "sniper bids" by having auto-extension if a bid is place on an item in the last "X" minutes that an item is open. This is to allow the backup bidder the chance to be notified and bid again.
You must be in good standing with RARE Auction Group in order to bid in this auction.
|Contact: ||RARE Auction Group|
1860 Lone Oak Road
Paducah Kentucky 42003