|ABSOLUTE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION - SEPT. 6-13, 2016|
|Date & Time: ||Auction Begins: Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 at 10:07 AM Begins Ending: Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 at 10:07 AM|
|Location: ||2744 Lakeview Church Road|
|Highlights: ||Preview: Monday, September 12, 2016 from 4:07 to 6:07 PM.|
Pick-Up: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 from 4:07 to 6:07 PM
||Catalog - CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND BID (311) - 4 WHEELER (1) - AIR RIFLE (1) - AMMO (2) - APPLIANCES (7) - BOW (1) - CAMERA (1) - COMMUNICATIONS (10) - DBL BARREL SHOTGUN (1) - ELECTRONICS (9) - FISHING EQUIPMENT (9) - FURNITURE (35) - GUN CASE (3) - HEATER (3) - KITCHENWARE (5) - KNIVES (14) - LAMPS (7) - MISC (49) - MOWER (1) - OFFICE (5) - PATIO FURNITURE (3) - RELOADING STATION (1) - RUGS (2) - TOOL BOX (4) - TOOLS (120) - WALL HANGINGS (11) - YARD TOOLS (6)|
|Notes: ||For Bidder Registration, click here.|
If you would like to update your bidder profile, or if you forgot your bidder number/password, click here.
Online bidding begins Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 at 10:07 AM.
Auction begins ending Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 at 10:07 AM.
This auction has staggered ending (see item 10 of "Auction Terms" for more details).
Preview: Monday, September 12, 2016 from 4:07 to 6:07 PM.
Pick Up: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 from 4:07 to 6:07 PM.
ATTENTION: If items are not picked up at the designated date/time, it is subject to a fee of up to $20.00 per item not picked up. We WILL NOT pick up, ship, or deliver any items. We will not bring items back to our office for you. We ask that you read all terms and conditions BEFORE placing bids on ANY items - if you can not be at the pickup during the designated time, please do not bid.
|Terms: ||This in an online only auction. 10% Buyer's Premium added to final bid. Visa, Mastercard, Cash or Guaranteed Funds accepted. Robert Alexander Real Estate & Auction Co. will not pack, ship, pickup, deliver, load or supply equipment. Items must be picked up at the site by the purchaser. First step is to visit the on-site cashier and pay for your item(s); your credit card will not be charged unless you do not come to pick up on that day. In this instance your credit card will be charged the full amount (item price, 10% buyer's premium, any taxes/fees applicable).|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final bid. Visa, MasterCard, cash or guaranteed funds accepted as payment.
1. All property is sold As Is and it is at the responsibility of the bidder to determine the exact condition.
2. All accounts will be settled the day of the auction. Your credit cards will be charged for the final bid price, buyer's premium, and any taxes/fees applicable if you do not come to the auction pick up & pay. There are no warnings. MasterCard & Visa accepted.
3. All bidders are required at registration to input their credit card, name, address, phone number and email address on our safe, secure server in order to be allowed to bid. Note: Everyone is required to input a credit card to insure all bidders are valid and qualified. This assures every other registered bidder that all have had to meet the same qualifications to be able to bid.
4. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids, any loss of Internet service or your connection, or server malfunction. The best way to not have this worry is to put in your maximum bid, and the Bid Assistant will bid for you up to, but not to exceed, your maximum bid.
5. All sales are final and sold as is and where is. We do not accept returns nor allow charge backs.
6. No warranties or guarantees implied.
7. For any items "skipped" (not picked up/paid for at the designated time/date), RARE Auction Group reserves the right to charge a fee up to $20.00 per cataloged item. There are no warnings.
8. RARE Auction Group will not pick up, ship, load, or deliver ANY items. You, as the purchaser, are responsible for bringing your own boxes, loading equipment, loaders, etc.
9. All bids are reviewed at the conclusion of the auction. Final prices and bids will be determined at the conclusion of the auction by the auctioneer. We will notify you by phone/email if you are the successful bidder.
10. This auction uses STAGGERED ENDING. This means that each item will close out individually, one minute at a time. For example, if the auction begins ending at 10:07 AM, then item 1 will begin closing out at 10:07 AM; Item 2 will begin closing out at 10:08 AM; Item 3 at 10:09 AM; So on and so forth. Since we are an auction company, we do our best to make our online auctions as similar to live auctions as we can. We also avoid "sniper bids" by having auto-extension if a bid is place on an item in the last "X" minutes that an item is open. This is to allow the backup bidder the chance to be notified and bid again.
11. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: The descriptions of items or lots appearing in the auction and in advertising are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or RARE Auction Group concerning any items or lots shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS AND LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS- WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all items and lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, RARE Auction Group and Owner/Seller strongly encourage Bidder to carefully inspect each item or lot to determine the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of the item or lot. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by RARE Auction Group or Owner/Seller. The IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from this sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is subject of these sales. RARE Auction Group does not have control over the items or lots that are posted in the Site, and cannot guarantee the authenticity and quality of the said product. Auctioneer is not responsible for the actions the Sellers and Buyers take before, during, and after the auction. Use of this site is at your own risk. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
12. REMOVAL: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at the close of auction, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from sale premises. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is posted on an auction by auction basis. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO REMOVAL DEADLINES!!
You must be in good standing with RARE Auction Group in order to bid in this auction.
|Contact: ||RARE Auction Group|
1860 Lone Oak Road
Paducah Kentucky 42003